• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Waiting for the wait light??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any auto parts store.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's where search and the TMs help. A quick look at the proper TM (-20P) will show 10045847 as the part number. This is a GM/AC Delco part number. Now Google it or, if you do a search on this site for 10045847, you'll find several threads covering this.

Search the number on Ebay, too. I'm sure there there too.

A cold sensor should read at least 800 ohms.

Also, read all the threads that come up with a search for the number. There is an O rileys number listed(may be others) in one of the threads.

btw, the -20 TM has step by step testing procedures for the entire GP system.(pretty much what I have been telling you, but more systematic).

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sensor, Standard Ignition TX3

New wire connector, Standard Ignition TX3A

NAPA ECHLIN COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR TS4052 (you will need a new connector to fit this one also)

mudman

I think that it has sunk in now. I need to do more research. I have the parts coming! It looks like an easy fix. Just wanna say thanks to everyone for the help. I'm off to look up the fabled "DogHead starter Relay Fix', and two new relays for the volt meter and the #2 Alt.

Ken

mudman

Ok here is the latest...The GP system is up and running, I have fire in the hole for the first time in 3 weeks, (hats off to Doghead) and I have comlpeted the "Doghead relay modification also. As of now "Gang Green" is on the road and all is good in Nevada. I just want to say thanks for all you help, don't worry I will be back for more information sooner that you think....Carry On soldier

Ken
Carson City, NV:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks