• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this and will It fit my m923?

riggermedic

I have no clue what that is or if it will fit, but the pics of the meat in your album has inspired me to smoke a briskut.... And some ribs:tinkerbell::D

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Frame mounts look almost too narrow for a 934. Maybe its just the angle. Tape measures would tell the truth.

If it is a working unit you can make it fit on anything with the aid of a welder, torch and or plasma cutter.

riggermedic

image.jpgNot sure what happened... Why is my post first and no pics like what I responded to?
ive seen this before and it's like getting only half of the conversation. Was the original deleted?
the brisket turned out great BTW:-D
for clarification original post had links to a photo site that also included some fine looking bbq

Last edited:

RYANAAR

IMG_1912.jpgIMG_1913.jpgIMG_1914.jpgI dont know what happened to the original post. This is a Waltco model 142. rated at 2200lb and is 34 1/4" inside width. same as my frame rails on the 5ton. I am borrowing a mag drill press, not sure about how to get it level with the bed in the up position. It was on a M935. Is there a height difference in the bed of a m923 and the floor of the m935 box?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The 934box sits on a skid so there is a little bit more height off the frame unlike the beds. You may have to mount it lower on the frame and add a lower braceuploadfromtaptalk1465443476190.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465443494754.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks