• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheelin Pics!

gwag

Got out & wheeled the CUCV a little sunday afternoon. Me, two of my boys, and the wife. We were only out a couple hours but it was a good time even if short. Not exactly Moab just some land of my dad's close to town with a few rocks on it! The one dark pic is the little guy (11) driving home. Wer'e putting a samurai together so he can join the fun in his own rig.
The crossover & high steer from ORD worked great and got me back a good turning radius, both ways!
Next mod will be interior cages for it and the waggy my son has!

Attachments

91W350

Looks like fun, I remember when my little guy was tooling around the off road park in my M1008. He could barely see over the dashboard then, he is somewhere around six feet tall now and about 170 pounds. Cherish these moments while you can, we did not do nearly enough of this. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks