• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When starting, yell "FIRE IN THE HOLE"

jollyroger

We put flappers on the Allis Chalmers WC's and the John Deere 620. I got tired of chasing after the soup and coffee cans out in the hay field. Those AC's would shoot that soup can about 50 feet straight up. Then the wind would catch it. Bye bye. I tried to teach the dogs to retrieve it but no dice. I got the doggie middle finger. We have a Farmhand loader on the 620 so it was difficult to get to the stack.

When I first fired the M-817 at the tow yard in Stockton CA. I did not even think about the black rain cause it is dry enough here in CO we don't get it. The Dodge Megacab was parked right next to the dumper. The soup came out and all over the Dodge. The rear window was dropped just for vent and some specs got on the leather........and all over the Pooh Bear I bought for my girlfriend. She was pissed about me getting her bear dirty. I'm thinkin' your pissed..... What about my truck?

At least my 818 came with a straight stack and a flapper.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks