• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who makes the best aftermarket Air conditioner for M 1008?

kkgp81

We use them for scrubber dumps and instrumentation air on sites where produced gas is usually used. I bet it would fill a tire pretty quick though. This one was put in service last year.

We are working on one to move liquids from a site to another site. To get power for a pump would be in the 200k range to do it.

Either way if you look around people are getting results with electric AC compressors on single battery rigs. The higher amperage alternators are out there so it's a solid option. I ordered the vintage air inside unit for my setup and will sort out the compressor side of it soon. I think mitigating all the engine bay heat from the cab interior is going to be a huge factor in that.

IMG_6303.jpg

IMG_6301.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks