• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield rubber m1031

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hadn't seen cans like that in 20 years, man. Hope you wore respirators. Stuff is not good for you.
Well...no we didn't///ugh I Know we probably should have...it's outside with no wind plus I am using a HVLP gun that has 17 lbs of pressure so really no mist at all even with max paint on a 1.8 gun. In my younger years with the guns that ran a lot more pressure I wore everything. Yeah it was old paint!!

CARC686

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sprayed that catalyzed stuff with isocyanate in it all day every day, cigarette hanging out of my mouth half the time, and I lived to regret it. If your exposure isn't occupational, you'll probably be fine. You could say I'm biased.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks