• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would someone mind taking some pictures of their A/C brackets for me?

TexAndy

I'm going to try to make some A/C compressor brackets to add air conditioning to my 1009. The only pics I've been able to find of the brackets are from Napoleon Tanerite's build a few years ago and the pictures aren't very clear on a few details.

Barrman

Nostalgia air products has some great brackets. They get them made by a place in Ft Worth. I can't link them here from my phone. I think I have your email so I will try sending it to you.

I also put put pictures of them on my M1009 on a thread here or the Zone a year ago when I wrote about the a/c install. I am very pleased with them. A year into use and all is well. I would not recommend NAP a/c though. Go down the street to Vintage Air is my suggestion and what I will do on my other M1009.

TexAndy

Yes. The nostalgia air kit is the brackets I was looking at that Napoleon Tanerite used.

For the money, I'm not really impressed with the look of the components in the NAP kit. But I would be happy to copy their brackets, tho!

sweetk30: I'm, not sure what compressor to run. I'm thinking a sanden sd7h15 (or copy thereof), which are made to operate on r134a. There appear to be 24V clutch, v belt pulley versions of it available.