• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 exhibit in louisiana

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
last chance to view the WW2 exhibit in denham springs louisiana.. nov 6. 10 Am till 3 PM at the old city hall... calling for any WW2 era vehicles to attend.. this is a request from the louisiana motor pool.. la mvpa chapter.. they have a nice personnel display of memorabilia from local people that was used in the war. books. pictures and uniforms as well as letters to home.. metals to guns and ammo.. a nice collection from across louisiana.. if you can come join in the fun.. free snacks and drinks are served

Rthomas

I will be there if I can, I all depends if I can make up an excuse for work. If im there I'll bring a few people.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i dont know if i make it or not.. next day in a veterans appreciation parade in slidell but sure will try to do my best. they have a super nice collection of era guns too:driver:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be there but stuck here on the beach, drinking a cold Coors light under the palms for the next 22 days.[thumbzup]