• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zout's Cookout

zout

Have to remember under that towel was a hip GLOCK and most likely a shoulder holster with some nasty piece of iron full of lead tucked inside it - its not the PACKAGE that should scare him - it would be the CONTENTS.:popcorn:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nah, she ain't packing under that towel. I mean, she is packing, uh, well, ah, you know she isn't packing iron. Thats right, Amanda isn't packing iron under the towel.

I will shut up now..................

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You said there wasn't going to be a pig at first. I would have brought Tinkerbell... but no eating her!

She's only about snack size anyway.

I will be there and I will also do my best to drag the 'cherry queen' with me.

zout

Don't ya all go using up all your zest and zeal before the cookout - I mean we do have 4 more months to go - ya all going into overdrive and sound like your going to need it as well as I do when its time.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With all the rain we have had I came up with an idea for the mud hole in the yard! I cant repeat what Amanda said to me!

I think the quote for the pic is: "See, No matter how hard I squeeze they don't explode!"

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
With all the rain we have had I came up with an idea for the mud hole in the yard! I cant repeat what Amanda said to me!

Wreckerman sent me a PM and said he is inviting his friend...the one legged oriental transvestite midget to participate in this event!:naner:

zout

Uncle - ok per popular pm vote requesting I hold this game again I decided to pull the stakes out of the garage and get them cleaned up again for this game - ya'll happy now:
Toilet-Seat-Toss.jpg

Last edited: