• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Seat Shock

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deuce Seat Shock

if i recall correctly, they need to be the next 1/16th, i can do some up if enough people wanted them.

dabtl

The Gabriel shock is available now on eBay. Equipment Parts Sales has half a dozen. I got two for $20 each last month.

It has the part number and made in Canada on the side. They are not painted.

I put some green paint on and they are good to go.:-D

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i'm sitting here holding a new one in my hand. about $23 and very easy to modify to fit. front ski shock for snowmobile part # 04-237 i have used these and they are as close as you will ever find to original.
I ordered this shock (04-237) and received it today. The one I got in the mail is two inches longer than the original. I don't know if the specs for 04-237 have changed since 2008 or if it will ok as is. As soon as my spring arrives I'll give it a try and report back.

dabtl

I have had so much to do on the trucks and the press of business, I have still not put the three shocks I have on yet! I just moved one out of the way a moment ago. I guess I will put them in tomorrow.:lol:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp - George at White Owl is sending one. I forgot to tell you to forget about it, :)

Thanks for the offer though my friend.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
well, if someone wants enough of these i can get them and put the correct size hole in them for around $30 + shipping. these are made in taiwan and look and feel very good.

tom

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
i don't have springs. just access to the shocks, and i would have to enlarge the bolt holes. if there are no more shocks available i can look into making a batch. dabtl, is there a gabriel number that is available from anyone??

tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks