• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove the Deuce...Some questions

Woodsplinter

I'm talking about spring #6 in the picture, if I can attach the picture. The spring attaches to the top of the shoe. There are springs available, but they were thinner than OEM and I was not able to get it hooked into the eyelet on the shoe.
Interesting- I'm getting ready to reline my parking brake but haven't bought any parts yet.

renodogs

It's not the ebrake. I had already completely removed it. I'm running 9.00-20 NDT's that appear to be in decent condition although I do notice the fronts are cupped.

On a side note I had expected this thing to be a gutless dog. It actually pulls quite good for the measly 134 HP it is. I was quite surprised. Even climbing hills. Granted it's empty.
It is a blast to drive. Mostly thumbs up and good looks. When I stopped for fuel I had one jerkoff say "Out hillbillying it ?" I wanted to punch him in the face but I had the wife and kid. What an *******. But I do love driving it around.
My response to something like that...

"Yeah, headed over to your house to visit your wife". It usually shuts them up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks