• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Seats

ssdvc

I saw a Deuce for sale on Ebay the other day. I spoke with the owner and ha\e had gotten some MRAP seats from a guy in Delaware (he got them from DRMO) for $250 for the pair and mounted them in his Deuce.

Has anyone done different seats in their 1009? Anyone try and fit a set of MRAP seats to these trucks? They look comfortable.

treessw

Picked up 2 MRAP seats myself, have not installed in my deuce yet but can confirm that they are very comfy thus far, and not to mention look bad arse!!!!:beer:

ssdvc

Have any pictures of them? How much did you pay for them and where did you get them? Do you think they will fit in the 1009?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.

treessw

Stand by 1. Ill run down to the barn and snap a few photos. Got the seats and the mounting base with them for about $300 total. Be right back....

ssdvc

They look good. I am wondering if those are rear seats. I had thought that the ones I saw folded forward (or back), but perhaps not. They don't look over sized and may fir right in the truck. I am going to keep an eye out for some of these.

Thanks for the pics !!!

treessw

No prob, sorry it took a min to upload. These do not adjust, other than the sliding base, but none the less seems to still be comfortable. I hope this helped.

treessw

Red-

Looked around, cant seem to find any links. I know I might catch some flak on this but, ebay :oops: may have some ? I will keep my eyes peeled and my ear to the ground though

OL AG '89

SWEET!!! seats..... They look like they could bolt right in.... Would be nice if they folded forward..... guess you could fab something on the base that would let them tilt forward.... would need to guarentee it locked down good incase of a HARD HALT!!

3dAngus

Anything MRAP is bad Arse! Just a personal opinion, based on anything I have ever seen on it.

Fantastic seats!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks