• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The next Project an ASMH

BLK HMMWV

Murphy makes all incredibly-mysterious nonsensical things possible ! .. Had a similar situation with a Roosa-Master injection pump on a big ol' Deere , but in reverse... I tipped the decapitated IP upside down to service the shaft seal and voila! , a little pin magically appeared on the bench ! .. The manual's cutaway illustration did not show the existence of this pin, which apparently belonged inside one of the tiny deep passages, a situation which led to a couple age-old questions that included words such as "wtf" and others .., I bet you spat just a few while working on the M62 .. :hammer: :-x

I could never put myself through your amount of suffering at my age, therefore my M62 is gonna keep most it's small and annoying "Deficiencies & Shortcomings" as long as i own it, except maybe new paint someday . .Yes, it does have a DA Form 2404 in the glovebox which seems to add line items almost as fast as other items are corrected

Wonderful job, Will !! ,, Cheers to you , BLK HMMWV, and others ! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Hey does have quite the vocabulary. Would probably make a pirate blush.
Did I mention he likes to throw stuff.
I may be guilty of poking a few buttons and maybe laughing at the wrong time. But it's just to get him to relax and take a breath.
Most of the stuff at the museum has been neglected for years. It will take time to bring it back to life.
The fact that he is willing to keep chipping away at it at his age by himself is inspiring.
Most people take up crossword puzzles.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or just puzzles. My wife got me into that. But I only do them when we go to the beach.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks