• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did everyone get from Redstone today?

monkeythumbs

For anybody interested I'm in Huntsville right now and on the way down we passed a truck and trailer with 2 dueces on it from 4107. We only got to see one lot# it was.....3671. If thats your truck they should be unloading in the morning and probally damaging it up for you. We took a little video as we passed it but I don't know how to upload it anyhow. The trucks were from IL Nat Gaurd, the one we didn't see the number on didn't have a cover or bows. Both were non-winch trucks and camoed.

Blood_of_Tyrants

The worst part (aside from damaging the trucks during unloading:evil:) is that Redstone doesn't even know which trucks they have received and which they haven't! I am going to call back today to see if they know if my trucks are on the lot so I can view them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks