• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1500 mile recovery

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice 813. I've got one just like it! So how'd the recovery go. Post your AAR (After Action Review) so we might all now learn from your experience.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stage 1

Great meeting you Sean and I have all the confidence in the World that you'll have
a successful trip.

You're one of the youngest MV addicts I've ever met so it'll be cool to see how
many you collect in the next 70 years.

I'm sure our Southern brothers will get your back if you need it and I'm truck and
trailer ready.....If I need to pick up that brand new Dodge you're drivin'.:lol:

Keep Right, except to Pass.

seano11

Well boys and girls made it from Great falls to Rapid city today getting that much closer to getting my truck. was cruising down the highway at 75mph when what do I see outta the corner of my eye but these 2 old girls sitting there. of course I slammed on the brakes made the gf spill her coffe but it was worth it to get a look at these 2. Will update again in the am have a good night everyone

Attachments

jbingvtx

Well boys and girls made it from Great falls to Rapid city today getting that much closer to getting my truck. was cruising down the highway at 75mph when what do I see outta the corner of my eye but these 2 old girls sitting there. of course I slammed on the brakes made the gf spill her coffe but it was worth it to get a look at these 2. Will update again in the am have a good night everyone

Cool rigs! The M1009 combines my appreciation for old lightbars and MVs. The deuce must get driven a lot, that is a massive muffler!

seano11

So on the way outta Great Falls yesterday I spoted a hummvee being towed on a car hauler behind a 1 ton dodge with a hay bail picker on it. Now the hummvee wasn't a normal one it was pretty heavily armored had the real thick doors with a shackle on the doors. and on top of the rig was what looked to be a armored pod where a gunner would sit? Was pretty cool looking

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a deuce in that picture?.... All I see is girl friend.....

Hope the return trip is murphy free....
:jumpin:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks