• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1500 mile recovery

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck with your trip home. You will definitely like the extra speed you'll get out of the super singles! The truck looks great!

seano11

Well the truck was seized at the border because we didn't declare the new Injection pump finally got it back after a few hours what a bloody pain in the ass

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Well the truck was seized at the border because we didn't declare the new Injection pump finally got it back after a few hours what a bloody pain in the ass
If overcoming adversity builds character, then y'all are going to be pretty awesome by the time you get home.

phil2968

How did they know you bought a new pump? You certainly came back with more than you left with, a whole truck! Only crossed the Mexico border once, it was easy maybe Canada is tougher!

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Ok, so you roll over the border in 20,000 pounds of steel that you didn't leave with, and they gave you grief over one of the engine components being newer than the others?! I haven't crossed any international borders yet, but it sure sounds to me like they were looking for any excuse to delay you.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hungry Hippo

In all the beatings that you took you still managed to load and haul rubbers up to li'l ol me in Edmonton. I can't thank you enough for going out of your way to haul 6 NDT's up for me.

Thanks Sean, Shauna

Got a few cloud shrouded pics yesterday but none that really show how big and beautiful that truck is. Once she's outta my shop and cleaned up we'll get some good pics.

I'm gonna nickname "Bloody Knuckles".......Hungry Hippo.....Everytime I see it she's got her mouth open trying to eat someone.

Attachments

Monkeyboyarmy

They stopped you for not declaring a part on the truck? How about that new fuel you had in the tank? Is that old or new air in the tires? Did they tell you to exhale, then cross the border before you inhale? Nasty old USA air... What's the free world coming to? One time,while driving a truck and race car trailer, they asked me if I had any birds or plants. I thought to myself....can't the birds just fly over the border? Good recovery. Now stop taking our trucks over there :).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks