• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A Will no longer start seems to be fuel issue not sure how.

2Pbfeet

Glad to see that you have the injection pump apparently free, and the safe rescue and liberation of the allen wrench, though I have to say "Ouch!". That looked like a painful lesson for dropping an allen wrench.

Thanks for sharing.

All the best,

2Pbfeet

Ray70

With 6400 hours on it, it looks good, I can still see cross hatch marks in the cylinder wall.
Out of curiosity, I personally would pull off a couple rod caps and see what the bearing in the top half of the rod looked like as far as wear.
I'd also remove the oil pump pressure relief tube and clean it, probably remove the oil pump pickup and make sure the screen is clean in that too.
Since you're 75% of the way there.... might as well check it now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks