• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS pressure settings increase - no programming, transducer, or module required.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do the M939 CTIS controllers work without modification in the LMTV A0's? I know the A1 can talk to it, but the A0 can't. Has anyone used one?

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do the M939 CTIS controllers work without modification in the LMTV A0's? I know the A1 can talk to it, but the A0 can't. Has anyone used one?
Since the A0 doesn't have a J1939 bus at all I would *assume* it would work without issue. The only issue with them on the A1 trucks is they burn out the J1939 termination resistors if you don't pull the pins out of them. Not having those pins doesn't affect their operation though - seems that Dana left some pins hot that they assumed wouldn't ever be used and those ended up being the pins they later used for the J1939 so it kinda broke the forward compatibility unless you know to pull the pins out or disconnect the wiring to them.

hike

—realizing each day
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As @GeneralDisorder does, I *assume* the M939A2 CTIS ECU will plug and play in the LMTV A0 variants. Easy enough to check. Use the M939A2 CTIS schematic from pot#65 and match to your A0 schematic?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks